Camping Rates and Rentals
- Sites are intended for 1 family and 1 camping unit (motor home, trailer, 5th wheel, truck camper, van camper, pop-up or tent).
- Rates include 2 adults and 3 children; additional children or adults are $5.00/night. Children under 3 yrs. old are free. Children 18 yrs. or older are considered adults.
- Sites may accommodate two vehicles - boats are considered vehicles.
- Discounts honored during summer season at time of check-in only inlcude AAA, CAA, AARP, military and Senior(Valid for campsites only.)
Discounts not offered on July 4th or Labor Day weekends.
- Camper/boat storage is available at the campground for $2.00/day. Leave your rig with us between visits to the area! OR leave your camper on your site between two consecutive weekend visits, availability permitting, for $3.00/day and stay hooked up to electricity for $6.00/day!
- We welcome seasonal campers. Your seasonal rate is based on 2 adults and 3 children.
- Rates include ALL amenities; additional charges may apply for some crafts, meals, and other special activities.
Cabins / Travel Trailer:
- 2 night minimum stay, 3 night minimum over holidays
- Rates include 2 adults and 2 children; 2 adults and up to 4 children in the travel trailer; additional persons are $5 each per night.
- No additional camping units are allowed on a rental unit site
- A Security Deposit will be collected when making your reservation, and refunded within 72 hours of check-out, provided there are no losses or damages to the rental unit.
- No Smoking and No Pets are allowed in the rental units.
"Spring" May 15 - May 21 / "Fall" Sept. 6 - Sept. 29
|Site type||Daily||Weekly||Seasonal (5/15 - 9/30|
* Spring & fall season rates are already discounted; no additional discounts may be applied.
|"Summer" May 22 - Sept 6|
* Rate includes 2 adults & 3 children; additional adults or children are $5.00/pp/night. 8 people per site, unless a couple and their dependent children number more than 8.
* Sites are intended for 1 camping unit; 1 additional tent for children to sleep in is permitted on a space available basis for $5.00/night.
* Summer season discounts: AAA, CAA, AARP, Military @10%; Seniors (62+) @20%. Discounts apply to daily rates for campsites only; not applicable to rentals, weekly or monthly rates; not valid over holiday periods.
* CANCELLATIONS: Campsite = 7 days, Rental = 21 days in order to receive refund of deposit less $10.00 or $20.00 cancellation fee, respectively.
* STORAGE FEES: $2.00/day off-site, $3.00/day on-site or $6.00/day on site with electricity
* VISITORS: 9AM - 10PM: $5.00/pp,Seniors (62+) $2.00/pp, Children under 3 = free